Community Education Registration Information
How To Register for Blooming Prairie Community Education Classes
By E-Registration: E-Registration form found on Community Education web page
By Phone: 507-583-4426
By Mail: Blooming Prairie High School
202 4th Ave NW
Blooming Prairie MN 55917
In Person: Blooming Prairie High School Office
Please include the following information when registering:
1.•Name person(s) registering for the class
2.•Address/phone number/email address
4. •Class Date/Time
1. All registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Pre-paid (community education fee and materials fee) registration is required at least one week prior to the starting date of each class.
3. If a class does not meet the required number of people for the class to be offered, all checks will be returned.
4. Community Education Class fees are approximately $1.75 per hour.
5. Class fees will be refunded in full up to one week before classes starts. If you cancel less than one week before a class starts, no refunds will be given.
6. Participants will pay for all materials used in a class. Instructor will be paid separately for supplies used (materials fee).
7. Students of all ages may take classes unless otherwise noted in class description.
8. Maximum enrollment must be reached before a class will be offered.
9. In case of bad weather please listen to KAUS-Austin, KRFO-Owatonna, KOWZ-Blooming Prairie, KRPC-Rochester, KDHL-Faribault.
10. Any questions or comments please call Michelle Southworth at Blooming Prairie High School.